- Magnitude of forces in a bell-frame due to ringing. Ringing Towers (Australia), February 1975 (2pp).
[A practical method for measuring the lateral forces put upon a bell-frame and tower due to swinging bells -- a world first.]
- Clapper failures and successes. The Ringing World (UK), 29 September 1978 (1 p).
[An account of technical studies on clappers in large change-ringing bells at St Peters Cathedral, Adelaide.]
- Change-ringing. Contributed article in "Bells in Australia" by J.D. Keating, Melbourne University Press 1979 (4 pp -- appears as Appendix 2).
- Inherent music of bells: their tones. Contributed article in "Bells in Australia" by J.D. Keating, Melbourne University Press 1979 (3 pp -- appears as Appendix 3).
- Tones of bells. The Ringing World (UK), 23 March and 6 April 1979 (2 pp).
- Determining a bell's weight from strike note and diameter. The Ringing World (UK), 19 February 1982 (1 p).
- Tuning: mystery of the strike note. The Ringing World (UK), 13 August 1982 (1 p -- letter).
- Towers for swinging bells -- dynamics and design. Ringing Towers (Australia), May 1984 (2 pp).
- Bells, their design and tuning. Acoustics Australia, 1986, 14(2), 35-41.
- Bell tower dynamics. With L.J. Schmid and G. Sved in "10th Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials, University of Adelaide, 1986". (6 pp).
- Magnitude of forces in bell frame due to ringing. Ringing Towers (Australia), October 1993 (1 p).
[Force measurements on a number of Australian swinging bells, using the method pioneered by the author in 1975.]
- The bell -- where do we stand today? Invited Paper in "Fifth International Congress on Sound and Vibration, University of Adelaide, December 1997", pp. 1593-99.
- Bells of the Barossa. Journal of Friends of Lutheran Archives (Australia), No. 10 (October 2000), pp. 9-16.
[Condensed results of study of many of the historic German bells in the Barossa region of South Australia.]
- Deutsche Glocken in Suedaustralien. [German bells in South Australia.] Jahrbuch fuer Glockenkunde (Germany), 17.-18. Band 2005/2006, pp.407-13.
- Untersuchungen zum Schwingungsverhalten von Kloeppeln. [Investigations into clapper vibrations.] Jahrbuch fuer Glockenkunde (Germany), 19.-20. Band 2007/2008, pp.522-3.
- On tuning. The Ringing World (UK), 1 April 2016 (2 pp).